National Instruments (NI) is offering to explore technologies, that are on display during the Poster/Demo Sessions in more detail during the Day 2 hands-on workshop on Jan 19th, 2018 from 1-4pm. Participant will be able to get hands-on with hardware and software and engage in interactive discussions with peers and NI, on technologies and topics such as:
- NI mmWave Transceiver System (with phased array)
- NI LTE MAC/PHY Application Example with open source network simulator NS-3
- NI LabVIEW Communications LTE Application Framework
- NI LabVIEW Communications and NI USRP SDRs (several units)
- How to collaborate with industry to increase proposal competitiveness
- How to collaborate with industry to accelerate the transition to practice of new mmWave technologies that emerge from university labs.