Had an exciting and productive third mmW RCN workshop in Tucson: https://mmwrcn.ece.wisc.edu/?page_id=982
Check out archived videos at: https://lnkd.in/gq3Rij5
Marking the midpoint of the initial RCN project, this workshop served as a good time to take stock of what we have accomplished and what we can do moving forward. Concrete action items emerged at three important interfaces: hardware-signal processing, signal processing-networking, and 5G NR-802.11ay/ad standards. Special thanks to:
- Amitava Ghosh and Carlos Cordiero for informative & excelent keynotes.
- All the panelists, moderators, and breakout discussion leads for lively discussion and brainstorming.
- All the poster presentations and presenters, representing a rich diversity of topics from beam management techniques to new array designs to network-level simulation and optimization.
- National Instruments’ representatives (Sarah Yost, Igor Alvarado, and Ingo Foldvari) for their demo and hands-on workshop.
- Marwan Krunz and his team at the U. Arizona for their excellent local arrangements!
Stay tuned for the 4th workshop in July 2018!